DID YOU KNOW?
- Your taxes will not increase as this is a Renewal Levy.
- Pike County, along with most of Ohio's 88 counties, have a Senior Citizens Levy.
- Meals on Wheels, personal care, and other vital services help keep nursing home-eligible seniors in their own homes longer.
- 34,647 congregate and home delivered meals, 32,655 summer meals to kids, 29,563 Head Start meals, 2,387 Rural Produce cases to families, 11,566 individuals participated in senior activities and over 82 events were held at the Pike County Senior Citizens Center in 2016.
- The need for home delivered meals and personal care is rapidly increasing and expected to double during the next 10 years.
- Thanks to the Senior Citizens Levy, senior services continue despite drastic cuts in federal and state funding.